Why These Are Our Go-To Field Notes:
- Handmade with a top-grain cowhide cover is durable and looks great on your home bar
- 96 pre-printed pages built to last through many tasting sessions
- Room to paste the labels from the bottle directly in the journal creates the ultimate "wine passport"
Being a wine lover isn’t about the destination, but the experiences you have along the way. As you try new things and your palate grows, opening a bottle of wine becomes less of a commodity and more of a game of discovery. This handmade journal is your companion on this vino-centric journey, giving you the prompts and outlet to remember the good (and maybe not so good) bottles you’ve sipped along the way.
We love this journal for its raw construction, beautiful leather cover, and personal fields showcasing the companions you shared the bottle with and where you had the wine. This is the perfect gift for the wine lover in your life or for someone training to make wine their career.
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 8" 96, 3.25" x 7.25"
- 96 Pre-Printed Pages
- Rough-cut, FSC certified cream-colored paper
- Handmade with top-grain cowhide
- Hand-sewn spine
- Buckle closure
Each wine log is made to order, so slightly longer shipping times might occur.