Ranger Station's motto is: "You pour the spirit, we pour the scent." That's because these amazing candles double as whiskey glasses. When the candle burns down, you simply place it in the freezer overnight, easily pop out the remaining wax, wash the glass and then fill it with your favorite spirit. We've never found a cooler dual-purpose product.
But that's not the only reason we're selling them. The scents smell amazing too. Seriously, since we discovered Ranger Station we've been burning these candles in our office daily, which also means we now have a lot of whiskey glasses that need to be filled.
- 11 oz. premium soy wax blend
- Reusable, heavy whiskey tumbler
- Hand packaged
- 40 hour burn time
A classic Old Fashioned is the perfect cocktail for these glasses. Learn how to make it here.
Instructions for turning your finished candle into a whiskey glass:
- Remove labels.
- Place candle in freezer overnight.
- Take out of freezer and run hot water over remaining wax, pop out with a wooden spoon.
- Remove wicks.
- Wash with hot, soapy water.
- For good measure, wash again in the dishwasher.
- Start mixing cocktails or sipping your favorite whiskey!