Why We Love The Cheese Grotto Fresco
- Expertly engineered to keep cheese fresh for longer
- Smaller size perfect for apartments and basic refrigerators
- Birchwood construction makes it perfect for long-term construction
Drawing from both ancient cheese wisdom and contemporary technology, the Cheese Grotto allows you to create an optimal cheese storage climate right in your own kitchen. The birch construction of the Cheese Grotto Fresco has a tight surface which is slower to absorb and release moisture, making it excellent for long-term storage and the included clay brick maintains and control humidity consistently. This mimics the environment used in cheese caves, keeping your cheeses fresher for longer.
When storing unwrapped cheeses in the refrigerated Cheese Grotto Fresco, they stay fresh up to three times as long as stored regularly. This not only cuts down on food waste but ensures your favorite triple crème will be fresh for weeks to come.
Looking for a smaller cheese solution? Be sure to check out the Cheese Grotto Mezzo.
- Includes two removable, bamboo shelves
- 1 handcrafted clay brick for humidity control
- Vaulted ceiling for condensation control
- Holds 3 to 4 pounds of cheese
- Anti-microbial floor
- Plyboo material and birch do not warp
- Finished birch is stain resistant
- Genuine leather tab with copper mount
- Plexi-glass paneling for easy viewing
- Sliding door is easy to open and close in the refrigerator
- Made in the USA (Virginia)
- Handwash only
- 9 inches deep, 7 inches wide, 8 inches tall
- 5 pounds
Additional promotions cannot be applied to this product.