The Expert’s Leather Beer Log
Why We Track Our Brews In This Book:
- The handmade leather cover is sturdy and gorgeous
- The fill-in-the-blank pages keep tasting notes and important information organized
- It's our go-to gift for all of our beer loving friends
Our beer expert, Senior Staff Writer Cat Wolinski, has used many beer logs to keep track of the brews she tries, and this one is her favorite.
With so many special releases and seasonal beers out there, it can be extremely hard to keep track of which you love and which you could live without. Luckily, this beer log does the heavy lifting for you with its fill-in-the-blank pages. Each page has prompts to help you break down the brews you’ve sipped.
We love this journal for its handmade leather cover and attention to technical details, such as how the beer was served and the production date.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 7.25"
- 192 Beer Log pages
- Handmade with top-grain cowhide
- Holds a refillable 5" x 6.5" book (included)
- Buckle closure
Each beer log is made to order, so slightly longer shipping times might occur.