Why We Love The Cheese Grotto Mezzo
- Expertly engineered to keep cheese fresh for longer
- Small size is the perfect introduction for the budding cheese aficionado
- Birch and bamboo construction is sturdy
Drawing from both ancient cheese wisdom and contemporary technology, the Cheese Grotto allows you to create an optimal cheese storage climate right in your own kitchen. The birch and bamboo construction of the Cheese Grotto Mezzo has a tight surface which is slower to absorb and release moisture, making it excellent for long-term storage and the included clay brick maintains and control humidity consistently. This mimics the environment used in cheese caves, keeping your cheeses fresher for longer.
When storing unwrapped cheeses in the refrigerated Cheese Grotto Mezzo, they stay fresh up to three times as long as stored regularly. This not only cuts down on food waste but ensures your favorite aged cheddar will be fresh for weeks to come.
If you're looking to take your cheese obsession to the next level, be sure to check out the more advanced and larger Cheese Grotto Fresco.
- Includes one removable, bamboo shelf
- 1 handcrafted clay brick for humidity control
- Compact and efficient size, perfect for small kitchens
- Holds 2 pounds of cheese
- Bamboo material and birch do not warp
- Finished birch is stain resistant
- Genuine leather tab with copper mount
- Plexi-glass paneling for easy viewing
- Sliding door is easy to open and close in the refrigerator
- Breathable back panel
- Made in the USA (New York)
- Handwash only
- 9 inches deep, 7 inches wide, 6 inches tall
- 4 pounds
Additional promotions cannot be applied to this product.